Tuesday, November 10, 2015

First Baptism

Fereza's baptism was amazing. All her family were able to attend and support her decision. Elder Skouson baptized her and I confirmed her the following day in sacrament meeting. As Elder Skouson baptized her, the Spirit filled the room. As we were waiting for Fereza to change and return to the program, I sat there and thought back on my baptism. I remembered three specific things about my baptism. First, how warm I felt inside after I was baptized and confirmed. Second, how nervous I was when I sang by myself in front of every one who attended my baptism. Finally, Aunt Pam's yummy green jello that I requested her to make for my baptism.
 
The next day Elder Skouson and I were talking with Fereza after sacrament meeting and she said the previous day was the happiest day of her life. I know that our Heavenly Father, Jesus Christ and the Holy Ghost are separate beings that are one in purpose. That purpose is to bring us back to our Heavenly Father so that we can become like him.
 
Love, Elder Carlile
 
 
 
 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment